Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some of My Etsy Favorites

I love this photo taken by Catherine. She's fairly new to etsy and does some wonderful photography. Cat is also our daughter-in-law's sister-in-law - that makes her family. She's very talented and I know she'll do well.
Cat's etsy site: racergirl
The listing for this photograph. Let The Sun Shine
This would be beautiful framed and added to any decor.


YappsCottageDecor, does some really wonderful goat's milk soaps. These guest soaps have the essential oils of some of my favorite herbs. Rosemary, lemon grass, tea tree and orange. I've been using goats milk soap for years. It lathers beautifully and leaves your skin feeling soft. Great in our cold, drying winters!

This lamp from Nonnie60 on etsy has to be one of my all time favorites. You can find it at Stained Glass Lamp 1. You can find more of Nonnie's stained glass and jewelry on her site at: Nonnie60. She does some really beautiful work!





This fussed glass pendant from Chris1, Blossoms is really lovely! Fussing and working with glass is an art form I find really interesting. Chris does some really nice work. Vist her shop on etsy here: Chris1



I have a real soft spot for pottery, especially Raku. This Raku stoneware decorative bowl is wonderful! Pearl is really talented, you can see more of her work by visiting her etsy shop, Fehu Stoneware.

3 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Some of my Etsy favorites, too!! Yay!

Shelley said...

I added you to my favorite blogs!Looking forward to future posts.
www.logcabininmichigan.blogspot.com

Jean Levert Hood said...

Thyme, don't you love to include everyone in family!!

Nonnie's piece is simply amazing. Love those pieces by fehu.